What does your business do?
uvsanitizinglight.com was established in May 2020 to offer UVC disinfection wands to the public. Since May, we’ve been able to sell to general consumers, government entities, school districts, and other businesses.
We have 1 full time and 1 part time employees to handle customer service and other things. The business takes about 10 hours per week to operate.
Our Facebook business manager account got banned. You might need to build a value based lookalike audience from our customer list. We do this often and can assist you if needed.
The sale will include all assets related to the business, supplier contacts, creative works, and several other domains.
1. How many products do you sell monthly? – ~850
2. Where are your customers based? – 99% USA, one large order sent to the Philippines.
3. What is the AOV (Average Order Value)? – $134.00
4. Strengths over your competitors? – We have taken the time to produce a brand vs just a random dropship website. Our B2B segment has been very strong, and we’ve done quite a few wholesale orders.
5. Growth opportunities for the new owner? – Get back to advertising on Facebook, optimize Google Ads campaigns, launch more aggressive retargeting. Also, B2B is a very untapped area and we put zero effort into getting B2B deal. With some effort, the new owner could do a lot in this area.
6. Tasks involved in running the business each week and how many hours does this take? – Upload orders to supplier for fulfillment. Manage customer service agents and deal with any issues they can’t handle. Takes about 10 hours per week.
How does your business make money?
We make money by selling UVC lighting products.
Describe your purchasing and order fulfilment process
We source inventory from China. Our website is connected to our supplier’s portal. We log in 1x per day to process the orders, which takes about 5 minutes.
Our supplier sends us tracking numbers daily, which our employees enter on the orders in Woocommerce. This is not automated, although it probably could be.
Why are you selling this business?
We can’t take the business any further with our current level of skill. We want to start another business in a different niche and need to fund that venture.
Does the new owner need any specific experience or knowledge? – Knowledge of advertising would be helpful, or you could hire an agency to handle the media buying.
Why can you not take the business further with your skills? – We don’t have the time or energy to produce new content for advertising campaigns. This business needs a fresh person to come in and scale it up.
Who would this business be perfect for?
This business would be perfect for someone who wants to add another ecommerce brand to their portfolio.
Contracts (written or verbal) with customers and suppliers
Marketing materials and collateral
Policy and Process documents
Relevant email accounts
Social media accounts
Website files, source code and content
Facebook: 340 followers
Twitter: 0 followers
Instagram: 550 followers
Mailing List: 1.8K email addresses
Post sale support